Effective November 2017
What we collect and how we use it
We may collect identifiable information in several ways when you voluntarily submit information to us, such as when you purchase items from us or sign up for your services and/or offers. This information includes but is not limited to:
- Contact information including your e-mail address, demographic information such as postal code
- Preferences and Interests
- Other information relevant to customer service surveys and offers
We may use the information that we collect from you to fulfill your order, notify you of its status, prevent fraud, respond to your requests as well as provide an efficient and customized experience. We can also use your personal information to:
- Help make the website easier to use by not having our customers have to enter information in more than once
- Help you quickly find information and products
- Alert you to new products and services that we offer
- Conduct contests and other promotions
- Analyze trends
- correct update your personal information
- stop sending you e-mails to your e-mail address
- disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account
You can make these requests by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please do not send your credit card number or any other sensitive information. You can also opt-out of receiving e-mails by using the “unsubscribe” tool provided in the body of each e-mail.
Green Brooklyn Brand’s website is not directed to children under the age of thirteen (13). We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information from children under the age of 13. Children who are under the age of 13 are highly discouraged from utilizing our website.
Green Brooklyn Brand have implemented measures in an effort to, safeguard our consumers personal information that is within our custody and control. We maintain reasonable and appropriate measures designed to maintain information we collect in a secure manner. Our site is designed to accept orders through desktops and mobile browsers that permit communication through a secure socket layer (SSL). SSL is an encryption standard that provide a layer of security while information is transmitted over the internet.
Access to your personal information is prohibited unless we are required to do so by law or if you violate our terms. However, access to your personal information will be granted to employees who may need it to perform a specific job, such as obtaining your mailing address to mailout out your order, send out e-mails for advertisement of our products, etc.
While we use reasonable measures to protect your information, we cannot guarantee 100% security. You should always practice safe browsing on the world wide web.
Green Brooklyn Brand
915 Yonkers Avenue
P.O. Box 1015
Yonkers, New York 10704